Traveling for business no longer means living in a stale, cookie cutter space with no personality. Fully furnished apartments take the mystery out of how to make corporate housing like home, especially for individuals who travel for weeks or months at a time, there are special touches you can add to make home feel closer.
What Corporate Housing Already Comes With
While it is true that some lodging in the hospitality industry comes with only the bare necessities and scarcely more than a bed and television, Murphy’s Corporate Housing Associates (MCHA) offers fully furnished apartments with more square footage, separate rooms, and all the comforts of home.
A corporate apartment typically features:
- Multi-room layout (primary bedroom, primary bath, living area, full kitchen and a dining area)
- Modern décor designed to mimic home
- Functional, comfortable furniture
- Elegant interior design
- Modern technology (wide screen TVs, high speed internet)
- Full kitchen with appliances, pots and pans, and tableware
- In unit washer, dryer, and iron/ironing board
- Fitness center
- Business center
These features are designed to help guests feel comfortable when they are away from home for business. Guests have plenty of space and privacy in which to unwind and rejuvenate.