Houston, Texas is an economic wonder and a great place to live. If you’re considering relocating to Houston to further your career and raise your family, here are a few Houston facts that might impact your decision.
Five Great Reasons to Relocate to Houston,Texas
- The Houston economy can impress even the biggest skeptic. The city is considered the greatest job creator in the country. With a total of 26, it is second only to New York in having the largest number of Fortune 500 companies, and Houston’s unemployment rate is much lower than the national average.
- You can live well in Houston. Here, your paycheck will go farther than in any other major metropolitan city in the U.S. In Houston, the ratio of the median home price to the median household income is only 2.9.
- Speaking of homes, you can afford one in Houston. The Houston housing market did not experience a bubble like the rest of the country, so buying your dream house is less likely to strain your budget.
- Houston culture is amazing. It delivers unmatched ethnic diversity, an exciting range of foods, and a number of world-class cultural landmarks.
- It contains the world’s largest concentration of healthcare organizations. Several Houston hospitals are nationally recognized for their cancer research and treatment. Residents have access to high-quality public health services throughout the city.
Corporate Housing Associates Provides Great Short-Term Housing Solutions
Houston has a lot to offer, but relocation should never be taken lightly. If you’re not sure you and your family are ready for a permanent change, Corporate Housing Associates can help you find temporary housing that buys you plenty of time to decide. Unlike extended-stay hotel living, corporate housing offers a sense of community and an environment that matches your personal and business needs. Depending on your preferences, you can enjoy perks like gourmet kitchens, community events, planned activities, family friendly spaces and green living options. You’ll get to meet area residents, discover local amenities and start forming a business network before you ever make a permanent commitment. Trust Corporate Housing Associates to help you relocate to Houston, find your ideal short-term accommodations, and enjoy your time in Houston without the pressure.
- How Corporate Furnished Apartments Save Companies Money - March 15, 2023
- 12 Things to Do in Dallas If You Are a Sports Fan - January 24, 2023
- How to Pick a School District When Looking at Long Term Corporate Housing - January 17, 2023